The two founders of AGIS will
personally advise you on all your queries.
- Born 1969
- Studied Applied Language and Cultural Sciences
at Mainz University, Université Catholique de
l’Ouest Angers and I.S.T.I. in Brussels
- 1995 Interpreter degree
- 1995 Entrance examination as freelance
interpreter to the European Parliament in
Strasburg (German- French-Spanish-English)
- Since then, working as a conference
interpreter and translator for German and French
on a professional freelance basis
- Since 1996, in Frankfurt am Main, Germany,
also as consultant interpreter
Véronique Le Moal-Mierdl
- Born 1968
- Studied at the I.S.I.T. (Institut supérieur
d’interprétation et de traduction) in Paris.
- 1990 Degree as translator and terminologist,
- 1990-1992 Training in Switzerland at F.
Hoffmann-La Roche (pharmaceutical company) and
at Swiss-Re (reinsurance company)
- 1992-1997 Conference interpreter in the
helicopter office Tiger for the French Defence
- Since 1997, working freelance as translator
and conference interpreter (French - German –
English – Italian)
- Since 2001, regular assignments for the
European Central Bank's translation services
You will profit from our longstanding professional
experience, our contacts and the professional
relationship built up over years with numerous
freelance translators and interpreters in numerous
We have got the contacts and the know-how to
offer you made-to-measure solutions for your
successful multilingual communications.
We offer you comprehensive in-depth advice and, in
close collaboration with you, will always find the
perfect solution to suit everyone.
We look forward to working with you!